Properties worth of millions were destroyed as fire gutted a at No. 35b, Akorede street, Tanke area, Ilorin.
According to the information obtained by SHO PEN ONLINE the incident which began around 03:44hrs gutted three bedrooms flat, where the whole building was badly affected by the inferno. And many others valuable properties within the building also got burnt as well.
Based on the information gathered at the scene ground, the cause of the incident was as a result of careless attitude that was put up by one the dwellers of the burnt building, by leaving one electrical appliance “on” and unattended to thereby caused the inferno.
Below are the pictures from the fire incident….